Over the past few years, the Lord has made it obvious to me and my wife, to our church body (Commission Church), and to other believers outside of our state that the Lord has called me to help bring vision, organization, and catalyzation to several new Christian communities across the country. In this role, which I will call a “connectional leader,” God is allowing me to help raise up leaders, mobilize people for outreach, and establish formal and informal churches as He leads.
Since the summer of 2022, we have seen the Lord use me to facilitate His missional work in Northern Colorado and Harrison, Arkansas. There are also several other places that the Lord is connecting us with and planting seeds for more Christian communities to be born.
Description of the ministry:
- Overseeing and facilitating the starting and building of Christian disciple-making communities that will eventually lead to the planting of local churches as far and wide as the Lord will allow geographically.
- Helping to appoint and train leaders for these Christian communities and new churches.
- Helping to create and facilitate vision for each of these new communities and churches, each with their own God-ordained mission for their particular communities.
- Helping these disciple-making communities and churches, which are spread apart geographically, to be relationally connected as they seek to build God’s Kingdom in similar ways.
- Helping to facilitate a teamwork mentality and good will among other pastors and church leaders in each of these communities, so that we can serve the larger spiritual needs of people in a particular city, town or region.
Give to Willie O’Burke
Giving via Check
If you would like to give via check, you can mail your check to:
PO Box 790
Somis, Ca 93066
Please specify in the memo line that this donation is for “Willie O’Burke.”