CHURCH LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
The Church Leadership Institute offers courses to vocational and non-vocational church leaders. These courses provide seminary-level instruction to equip leaders with sound Biblical understanding.
For courses in Spanish, visit La Escuela Hispana de Ministerio y Liderazgo.
We offer two learning tracks
- These classes are specifically designed for those called into vocational ministry or those wanting a seminary-level learning experience.
- These classes are required for credentialing with Vinia.
- Weekly Zoom classroom meetings with the instructor
- Required reading
- Practical assignments
- Google Classroom is used for assignments and other class activities.
$125 per class
- These classes are specifically for volunteers in a variety of leadership roles.
- Lessons are previously recorded and made available On-Demand.
- Students wishing to receive a Certificate of Completion must work with a “supervisor” or pastor.
- Class assignments and essays are turned in to our Cli instructors.
- View on-demand videos of previous live classes
- Readings, practical assignments, essays, and quizzes
$100 per class
2 Learning Tracks
Credential Track (in-person via Zoom) – for any church leader in pursuit of a ministerial credential with Vinia.
Leader Track (On-Demand) – for any church leader seeking to develop their Biblical and Leadership foundation.
Fall 2022- Practical Theology- Counseling, Church events, Discipleship, Church Planting
Winter 2023- Theology II- Anthropology, Christology, and Pneumatology
Spring 2023- Theology III- Christ (Christology), salvation (soteriology), and death, judgment, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind (eschatology)
Fall 2023- Theology I- God, The Trinity, Works of God, Miracles and Prayer
Winter 2024- New Testament Survey
Fall 2024- Old Testament Survey
FIND OUT HOW TO BECOME A CREDENTIALED VINIA PASTOR
Email [email protected]
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
For specific questions or information on our courses, email [email protected]